Pages

MUSIC, ANOTHER LEVEL

Friday, March 8, 2019


hi guys!
assalamualaikum

i know that is no one reading my blog. this writing is just for me to look back as i barely pour my head into  writing so  when  it's  comes i just write out of blue. so now i'm actually doing my assignment but suddenly something came to my thougt. so i'm decided to put that here right away.

yesterday was jumaat right?  oftenly we as  muslims do a lot of solawat towards our beloved prophet muhammad pbuh. allahumma solli ala muhammad. to be honest i'm really like to sing or i need some melody to fill my day. if not i'm feel incomplete. ceh . (if  it was zikr. astaghfirullah).  if someone turn the music  that i know or i like my mouth will automatically sings that song. i just can't control my mouth from singing but in slow tone if there's man there. but i know sometimes they heard mine.

actually that's not my point. haha.  for me to back into the track as i was  into other lagha songs, i have decided to download any kinds of solawat or zikr  in my playlist or  save them from joox or spotify . so that when im felling terlebih lagha i will turn on the zikr or solawat from that. this is one of my tips so that we 're not missed from the right track. just choose any kind of songs that you like, for me i like to choose songs from maher zain  as i love their contemporary music but in islamic way . sometimes its mix with english and arabic. that's what i love.i  understand the lyrics, sometimes it could be a du'a  a good phrase  in arabic, i'm feel peace and great when i'm hear  the words. actually i'm feeling grateful for taking arabic language .ehe.  while  you entertain yourself with what you like you get 'pahala' also. so not feeling so guilty to  hear that.haha.

speaking about jumaah, i got a  playlist of solawat in  my phone, so as i'm doing my work, my mouth  sings the solawat also.  so i'm not missed to say solawat when jumaah come.  now,i'm fascinated with my brain as jumaah comes my mind always told me to solawat instead of singing  the lagha song.huhu.

actually, you can hear any kind of song,  the meaningful songs also good as it's increase your mood or release you stressful day.as long as it is not make you  forget about the world and hereafter that's ok.  you can try this  also. make it as a routine and you'll feel better afterwards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

cakaple sumthing kt saye:)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS