Pages

Love Story Written By Allah

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Related image
hey guys!

since  it's come to dawn, i want to take a rest from my assignment now. ( actually dah terlebih rest dah,lol) i  couldn't have imagine, this week is very hectic week as i need to submit 4 assignnments in arow. nearly explode  my head. haha.joke. thanks Allah, one of my lecturer give me time until this sunday fo r submitting  assignment. alhamdulillah.

so back to the main thing.
this year a lot, lot of my  friends are getting married. i'm really happy  and grateful to hear that. the non-stop invitation,continuously  come to my mail, or the  so called 'kad wangi' from them. nay, majority got virtual kad wangi lah. i'm really looking forward to come to their wedding.

so ,  last  week i told my mum for asking the permission for me to  go to my friend's wedding. so i told the date,place and the  details. as you guys might guess, this conversation turn out when my mum asking "kak ngah ,  when you want to get married? that day you told me that your soulmate is on the way." me replied" he just lost  his way, because  he's not using  the waze" haha.  just want to make it fun out of topic.  then,  as usual, umi will give me an advice, to  keep praying for a good one. "yeah, when the time comes, the right one wiil come".

to be honest, i was never expected thisthing will burden me that much .  as this  question keep lingering to my ears from my parents or my extended family. i thought i got lali to that question, but this time dfferent, i think i sort of get a pressure seeing a lot of my friends getting married, at this age.  i'm like "can i put this thing aside". it's really disturbing me as i'm loaded with bunch of assignment now.  i'm distructed with that.haha

suddenly one thing comes to my mind.
aa video about waiting for soulmate.  i like a few word from her.she said that our soulmate had been written  sincewe were not born yet. he had create the love story for us.and know that it's the best love story for you. so why don't you bother that much for making your own love story.  she said, before you want to get married, you must ask yourself a question, why you want to get married at the first place? you want to follow the sunnah? in fact that'sa lot of sunnah that you can do apart from married, why you just focus on marriage? it's really make me ponder a while.

you don't want to be lonely?
actually you do feel lonely even after you get married.

you want to complete the other half of your deen?
yes, your intention is good. but have you ever thinking that you 've complete the other half of your deen ? is your relationship with allah is in a good way? allahu. it really struck me the best. want to cry right away. of course not!  my good deeds is not good enough plus a lot of sins that i commit intentionally or unintentionally. astaghfirullah.
the point here, before you want to get married make sure that you're closer enough to allah. do what he ask, and stay away from what he forbid.

she also said to fill our bachelor time with a lot of good readings, exploring new place and many more you can do before you get married. cherish every single love that be given by your family and friend, especially your parents. and lastly keep  a non-stop praying for the best.
i Allah  he'll arrange the meeting of you and yoursoulmate at the right time. that's would  best love story ever.in shaa Allah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

cakaple sumthing kt saye:)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS